Jumlah Minimal Peserta : 4 peserta
Periode keberangkatan : Apr - May 2020
Durasi : 11 Jam 30 Menit
- Come and enjoy approximately 800,000 plant of Pink Shibazakura flowers blooming in full at the foot of Mt.Fuji!
- Lunch at local restaurant in Mt Fuji 5th sation.
- Pay a visit and sightseeing at the famous Mt. Fuji 5th Station!
- All-you-can-eat and picking seasonal fresh strawberries!!
Tour Plan :
*Plan A : 20 - 24, 27 - 30 Apr | 01, 06 - 08, 11 - 15, 18 - 22, 25 - 29 May 2020
*Plan B : 18 - 19, 25 - 26 Apr | 03 - 04, 09 - 10, 16 - 17, 23 - 24, 30 - 31 May 2020
|07.30am||Departure from Shinjuku (Gathering at 07:15 am)|
|10.30am||Have lunch in local restaurant (Lunch/ Around 50 mins)|
|11.20am||Mt. Fuji 5th Station (Sightseeing/ Around 50 mins)|
|13.15pm||Fuji Motosuko, Shibazakura Venue (Appreciate the Shibazakura dyed in pink!/ Around 60 mins)|
|15.00pm||Yamanashi Strawberry Farm (All-you-can-pick & eat strawberry/ Around 30 mins)|
|18:00pm||Arrival at Shinjuku|
Kebijakan & Pembatalan
- Harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan/ berdasarkan exchange rate yang berlaku Schedule pada tanggal yang tertera dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelumnya.
- Mohon untuk tanyakan terlebih dahulu (melalui H.I.S. Online live Chat Center)
- As it is stipulated by the law of Japan, please wear your seat belt on the tour bus.
- Language used by accompanied staff is Japanese, and "video translation service" or "pocket translation device" will be used for language support. In addition on the departure day, we will distribute travel voucher which written in your desire language. (English or Chinese)
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- When the number of participants is few, mini van may be used for departure. (combination of rental car and driver service)
- Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be passed through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fuji Visitors Center" in this case.
- In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
- Tour is scheduled as listed hour, however may subject to change due to traffic condition.
- Blooming period of the flowers depends on weather conditions. Please kindly noted and understood.
- Bus tour will depart as usual regardless of the Shibazakura blooming conditions.
- The order of itinerary may subject to change.