- Departure : ~ Jun 2020
- Enjoy Gassho-style villages in Shirakawago (Gifu Prefecture) and Gokayama (Toyama Prefecture) in a day! *depends on departure day
- Nice lunch full of mountain food in Shirakawa-go!
- Including hand-baked rice crackers and shopping at Sasaraya, Fukumitsu-cho, Toyama Prefecture!
- Plan Detail :
- Plan B : Depart on Monday, Tuesday and Friday (Durasi : 8 jam 30 menit)
14, 17, 20 -21, 24, 27 - 28 Apr | 01, 04 - 05, 08, 11 - 12, 15, 18 - 19, 22, 25 - 26, 29 May | 01 - 02, 05, 08 - 09, 12, 15 - 16, 19, 22 - 23, 26, 29 - 30 Jun 2020
- Plan C : Depart on Wednesday and Thursday (Durasi : 9 jam 50 menit)
15 - 16, 22 - 23, 29 - 30 Apr | 06 - 07, 13 - 14, 20 - 21, 27 - 28 May | 03 - 04, 10 - 11, 17 - 18, 24 - 25 Jun 2020
*Schedule pada tanggal yang tertera dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelumnya. Mohon untuk tanyakan terlebih dahulu (melalui fitur layanan Website H.I.S. Online live Chat Center)
- Plan Detail :
|09:30||Departure from Kanazawa station (PLAN A)|
|10:45||Ogimachijyo Castle Ruin Observatory|
|11:10||Shirakawago (Free time/ Around 90 mins)|
|12:45||Lunch at own expense|
|14:15||Sasaraya Fukumitsu for shopping and hand-baked rice crackers experience|
|15:40||Arrive in Kanazawa station, tour disband|
|-||PLAN B & C|
|08:00||Departure from Kanazawa station (PLAN B,C)|
|9:45||Shirakawago (Free time and Lunch time/ Around 180 mins) *For departure Wednesday & Thursday/ Around 135 mins|
|13:30||Free time in Gokayama, Ainokura village *For departure Wednesday & Thursday will visit Takayama|
|15:05||Sasaraya Fukumitsu for shopping and hand-baked rice crackers as a gift|
|16:30||Arrive in Kanazawa station, tour disband *For departure Wednesday & Thursday will finish at 17:30|
※ Penjemputan di hotel masing-masing tamu
Kebijakan & Pembatalan
Durasi : 6 Jam sampai 9 jam 30 menit
Jumlah Minimal Peserta : 4
Tempat Pemberangkatan : Tokyo (JAPAN)
Language : English (translator), Chinese (translator), Japanese
- Harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan/ berdasarkan exchange rate yang berlaku
- Schedule pada tanggal yang tertera dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelumnya. Mohon untuk tanyakan terlebih dahulu (melalui fitur layanan Website H.I.S. Online live Chat Center)
- As it is stipulated by the law of Japan, please wear your seat belt on the tour bus.
- Language used by accompanied staff is Japanese, and "video translation service" or "pocket translation device" will be used for language support. In addition on the departure day, we will distribute travel voucher which written in your desire language. (English or Chinese)
- Participant of this tour will ride with Japan local visitor.
- There is no emergence contact number on the departure day.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- Tour is scheduled as listed hour, however may subject to change due to traffic condition.
- Tour guide or guide: Accompanied by 10 or more people. For less than 10 people, the driver will guide you.
- Lunch at own expense but any possibility lunch place will be change to Gokayama or Takayama.
- The schedule may be changed or canceled due to road conditions, weather, etc.
- Please note that schedule (departure time, lunch and arrival time) of each plan is different.